A Proper Hockey / Ringette Stance
Will Not Only...
Contribute to a players balance but more importantly, it will ensure their stability, and improve their power and speed!
- Knees bent 90 degrees
- Chest and head up
- Ankles held up straight with blades on flats (not leaning in on Inside edges or out on Outside edges)
- Skates shoulder width apart – not too wide
- Stick on the ice and in front
Now You Are READY!
Does your team need that extra edge?
- Team power skating sessions are very popular and may be booked by special request.
- Many coaches book 3-4 power skating sessions for their team during the season and this is very effective as skills can be progressed as the team improves.
- Please email to book your team sessions.
"Make Clark Power Skating a part
of your teams success!"